Aim High Education Supply FAQ'S

  • What are the deadlines for submission of my timesheets?

    Your timesheets need to reach Payroll by 6pm on Monday evening to ensure payment for that Friday.

  • How do I fill in my timesheet correctly?

    A member of the payroll team will contact you on the Monday to confirm the days and times worked for the previous week.

  • How often will I get paid?

    Aim High Education Supply pay all staff on a weekly basis for the previous week worked. Payment is subject to us receiving a signed/approved timesheet for the work completed.

  • Do you register Overseas Trained Teachers (OTT's)?

    Yes. Aim High Education Supply can find agency work in the UK for teachers from overseas. In order to be considered you must possess a teaching qualification from an EU country, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. Teachers who qualified in other countries will need to contact UK NARIC to ensure their qualification is equivalent.

  • How much do I get paid?

    The level of pay depends on the type of work that you do and your level of experience. You will be able to set your daily rate expectations when you speak to your consultant.

  • Where can I work?

    Our consultants cover mainly London and the South East, but we are looking all the time to branch out into further areas and have recently started to provide to schools in East Anglia. We provide opportunities in primary, secondary and special educational needs schools as well as private and state nurseries, academies and independent schools.

  • What type of work do you offer?

    We offer daily supply work, long-term supply work (such as covering a maternity leave or long-term sickness) as well as finding full-time permanent positions within schools, nurseries and SEN provisions. As well as classroom based roles we are seeing an increasing demand for tutors, intervention and SEND support to work with children individually or in small groups outside the classroom.

  • What qualifications/references to do I need to work for Aim High Education Supply?

    To work as a teacher, we require that you possess a valid teaching qualification, have recent experience of teaching and are able to provide at least two references from recent teaching placements. In order to work as a nursery nurse, you must hold a relevant qualification and have at least two professional references covering the last two years. For support workers, we are more flexible, you do not need a qualification, but some experience is preferred but not necessary. In terms of referencing, we require 2 recent references including one from your most recent employer. Everyone working for Aim High Education Supply must possess a full clear DBS check. Anyone returning to work after a break please call us to discuss.

  • Can anybody work for Aim High Education Supply?

    We work with teachers and teaching assistants who are either qualified or experienced (or both). However there are now more opportunities to work in schools for people who have suitable transferable skills and experience such as:

    ·   Youth work

    ·   Sports coaching

    ·   Care work

    ·   Degrees in relevant academic subjects

    ·   An aptitude to working with children