Do you register Overseas Trained Teachers (OTT’s)?

Yes. Aim High Education Supply can find agency work in the UK for teachers from overseas. In order to be considered you must possess a teaching qualification from an EU country, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. Teachers who qualified in other countries will need to contact UK NARIC to ensure their qualification is equivalent.